Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just A Test , seeing if anyone is out there......


so this is my first blog,blog entry, etc.. hmmmmm what should i talk about?? lol 
well im from the sunshine state, the best part too ... in my opinion.
so lets see what can i tell you about myself?? i am a  young male 21yo i like sports playing them watching them video gaming them (ps3) .. i like hip hop or rap some r&b mostly the old school r&b old school freestyle ... i like money, jordans for sure, and blazing.....and i luv my poo poo <3
ill let u in my head a lil more next time, if i see that theres someone listening lol
_PEACE N 1 LUV_ 
YOUR FELLOW BLOGGER 

PS: Feel free to comment any suggestion u might have how to make my blog more entertaining

1 comment:

Lee said...

That's cool.

Lol I started blogging yesterday too. haha

It's complicated to do stuff. I don't know much of HTML stuff and HTML is the only way to make the blog your own website. haha

Anyways, it's a cool plan you have there. nuclear medicine tech..

:)

I feel like your blog is too dark!
I mean dark could be cool. but plain black makes me feel sad.. :(
just kidding. lol

Black is a cool color!haha